Funakoshi Castle Ruins

Funakoshi Castle Ruins. It is found on the slopes of the hill within the Funakoshi settlement, in the Tamagusuku district. Funakoshib Castle Ruins was built mid-fourteenth century when the fourth son of King Tamagusuku moved to Funakoshi. Local Gusuku ceramics and imported ceramics and porcelain were found near the entrance. In 1994, Funakoshi Castle Ruins was designated as an historical site by Nanjo city.


〒901-1495 沖縄県南城市佐敷字新里1870番地